Ya girl is back. I’m going to be honest, Black Friday is my favorite day to have off from work. I went to the mall around 9am to start shopping, waking my boyfriend up to come with me (goals or what??). This year though, I was extremely disappointed in the sales. I will be linking all the items I did purchase below, but I decided to include Cyber Monday along with it because I didn’t do the best in stores. Once I receive everything I will do a big haul with outfit ideas! I’m so excited!
Express had a 50% off sale on EVERYTHING! I mostly stuck to items I could wear to work (middle school)
- I got this yellow turtleneck ribbed long sleeve. It’s tight fitted & thick, perfect for layering. I really wanted the white one, but my boyfriend talked me out of it so I could mix things up.
- I went with a multicolored oversized sweater (similar but not exact). I thought adding some color to my wardrobe would be a nice touch! This wear can be worn as a top layer, or can be paired with knee boots.
- These high waisted pants are so fun! The color is no longer available but I got them with a hint of yellow in the lines so they’d match with the sweater that I discussed earlier.
- Lastly, I got this black mock neck tank top (body suit linked not tank top). I thought it would be a great piece to add to my wardrobe because it can be worn with jeans or dress pants or a skirt, etc. It is just the perfect staple, & is very slimming.
Adidas had a sale on some items.
- These sneakers spoke to me because they’re pink. I was just looking for a pair of sneakers for the gym, & I thought this might be nice. We’ll see when I get them in the mail!
Nasty Gal is still having 60% off everything! I found some fun pieces here that I can’t wait to style!
- I saw this bodysuit on Maggie Macdonald’s youtube channel a few weeks ago and thought it was a unique spin on a bodysuit. I think this would look so cool over a black turtleneck and colored jeans or pants!
- Long sleeve bodysuits are fun to wear with really anything. This one has slits on the arm so it can be worn all year round.
- Another white bodysuit, I know, but this I really liked the tie sleeves on this tank top.
- I’m not sure if I am going to keep these leather pants, but I thought they were a fun makeover to typical joggers, and could definitely be worn out on a Friday night.
Outfit ideas, and pictures will be provided when I receive everything in the mail!